Planning your next vacation? not quite sure where to go and what to do there? or simply want to get all the pieces of your trip in one place?
We've got a solution for you! try our recipe for a perfect trip:
For starters you can try our top itineraries @ www.routeperfect.com/top-itineraries
- Simply put in your desired countries, select the type of trip, feed in the number of days you have for the trip and the system will suggest all the popular suggested itineraries made by our travel experts that will best fit your trip type and length.
- You can always edit any itinerary and customize it to your taste.
Otherwise, you can easily plan your own trip customized to your own personal style, budget and travel preferences. To start planning:
- Go to our homepage @ www.routeperfect.com choose your vacation type the number of days you have allocated for this trip, feed in your arrival and departure destinations, you can choose between trips that better suit a car or public transportation and then choose your budget. Once done, click 'Show me my trip!'
- To determine the planning mode use the button above the itinerary to the right of the planning map. Choose 'Auto' to work an automatic suggestive mode and have our tool suggest possible routes and destinations or switch to 'Manual' mode if you already have it all figured out and you wish to override any suggestions and manually feed in your trip itinerary without any interruptions by the trip planner.
- Add destinations you "must-see" in your trip manually by feeding their name to the 'Add destination or region' field to the right and the system can build your trip around it. To exclude a destination simply hover over it and click the X button to remove the destination (it will automatically go to the 'excluded destinations' list under your itinerary.
- The system will sort out the optimal route between your manually added destinations and between each two destinations according to the type of transportation you defined earlier- you will be able to see the distance, and time of ride (when you choose "Moving around" by car or public transportation it has a direct impact on the times, distances and suggested route), you can also override this by switching the planning mode above the list of destinations from 'Auto' to 'Manual' and arrange the destinations order to your liking.
- You can then play with the preferences bars on the left of the planning map to get system generated ideas that fits your needs and preferences. e.g. drag beaches to the max to make it a coast to coast sunny travel adventure!
- To learn more about each destination and why it was picked for you scroll down and read about each of the destinations history, population and background, view the photo-gallery to get great ideas of recommended local attractions to visit and recommended day trips in the surrounding area. The slides and photo gallery actually change according to the trip theme, time limit and preferences you fed; so if you choose a 7-days family trip for the nature lovers for example, we will show you all the best attractions and day trips in your location that best suit kids and family fun, 7-days-trip in natural settings!
- Once done, you'll be able to package your whole trip accommodations and transportation into one inclusive price offer that you can customize to fit your needs.
- Choose your preferred accommodations from a wide range of options (B&B, guesthouse, hotel, motel, hostel, apartments etc.) - Play with your selected accommodations to manipulate the total price, choose hotels that increase or decrease the total amount to perfect your package.
- Feel free to Add Car Rental to your package and select your preferred car as well as pick up and drop off locations.
- Book the whole trip as a package - the fact that you're able to book it all as a package helps us provide better deals that ultimately lower the entire trip costs by up to 20%!
Click to learn more: Booking: Why book with RoutePerfect?
Click to learn more: How to edit your package?
If you have any question or you need an expert opinion please write us at email@example.com
Hope you find your perfect route!
The Routeperfect Team